- RSS Channel Showcase 6806830
- RSS Channel Showcase 3043305
- RSS Channel Showcase 5520404
- RSS Channel Showcase 8504875
Articles on this Page
- 06/21/17--09:51: _Where to Stay on Pr...
- 07/20/17--11:44: _Video: Top 5 Things...
- 09/12/17--12:18: _Video: The Fortress...
- 10/11/17--11:27: _Celebrating Oktober...
- 04/16/18--08:13: _Noble – Halifax’s S...
- 10/09/18--07:00: _Girls’ Weekend Geta...
- 06/21/17--09:51: Where to Stay on Prince Edward Island: Kampgrounds of America
- 07/20/17--11:44: Video: Top 5 Things To Do in Prince Edward Island
- 09/12/17--12:18: Video: The Fortress of Louisbourg – Nova Scotia
- 10/11/17--11:27: Celebrating Oktoberfest at Bingemans Kool Haus!
- 04/16/18--08:13: Noble – Halifax’s Secret Bar
- 10/09/18--07:00: Girls’ Weekend Getaway: Ontario’s Lake Country
From hotels to motels, beach-side bungalows, and family-run B&Bs, there’s lots of accommodation options to choose from when visiting Prince Edward Island. If you’re road-tripping through Atlantic Canada, like Tristan and I did, and you’re looking for budget-friendly accommodations, there’s one really great option to consider when looking for a place to stay on PEI […]
The post Where to Stay on Prince Edward Island: Kampgrounds of America appeared first on SeeYouSoon.ca.
Hey everyone! Today, I’m showcasing Prince Edward Island. It’s Canada’s smallest province, but what it lacks in size, it makes up for in stunning scenery and incredible things to do. To show you just what I’m talking about, here are the top 5 things to do in Prince Edward Island. Number 5: Cycle the Confederation […]
Located on the southeastern coast of Nova Scotia’s Cape Breton Island, the Fortress of Louisbourg was one of the busiest seaports in North America during the mid-18th century. It was built in 1713 to protect and provide a base for France’s lucrative North American fishing industry and also to protect Quebec City from British invasions. […]
Break out your dirndl or lederhosen, it’s time to celebrate Oktoberfest! I’ve always wanted to celebrate Oktoberfest. Images of savoury sausages grilling over a fire, women impressively carrying a handful of litre-steins to thirsty festival goers, and of course, the lively oompah-pah bands entertaining the crowds have made me want to experience Oktoberfest for myself […]
Speakeasy: noun, (during Prohibition) an illicit liquor store or nightclub. Tristan and I walk up to the front entrance of The Middle Spoon. It’s one of the go-to spots in Halifax, Nova Scotia for delicious desserts. We’ve heard the word. There’s a speakeasy with insanely good cocktails in the basement, but we have to say […]
Sometimes you just need a weekend getaway with some of your best girlfriends, which is exactly what I did recently. My friend Kristin and I left the boys behind and headed to Orillia and Ontario’s Lake Country, a quick hour and a half drive north of Toronto. We were looking for a weekend where we […]